More and more brands are using emojis to connect with their audiences. 92% of people use emoji and more than 30% ...
Hiring a marketing firm is a serious business decision that should involve a critical look at your business right now and what it will look like in the coming years. You need to know what is involved, with your business and the marketing firm’s, when you decide to hire a marketing firm, and what your expectations are when they are engaged. Don’t hire a marketing firm without doing your own research first.
The main objective of the marketing firm is to bring your product(s) or service(s) to market. Marketing research, campaigns, advertising, PR work, social media, branding, R & D, trade shows, public sampling and education and other avenues all fall under the umbrella of marketing. Most of this you should already be doing in your business.
We comprised a list of three things to consider when looking to hire a marketing firm:
- Expectations. You need to know what your expectations are as far as what you would like to gain from hiring a marketing team
- Commitment. Short term? Long term? You can generally hire full- or part-time marketing resources by the hour, week or month without committing to long-term employment. This allows you to cover temporary holes (i.e. maternity leave) or limited workload surges (i.e. a new product launch) without affecting headcount.
- Why you should:
- Fresh perspective. Hiring an outside marketer can bring new ideas to the table that you may never think of because of your limited knowledge
- Small staffs that may not specialize in effective marketing plans.
- Save costs. Instead of hiring a full time marketing professional, hiring a marketing firm to handle your marketing can save you money on insurance, worker’s comp and more.
Any questions regarding this article, contact us at info@tCSAonline.com