Interested in learning about Social Media and what’s it’s like to work in a growing advertising agency environment? The Creative Strategy Agency is filling two Internship positions with college students looking to receive academic credits towards their degree and real-world digital marketing experience.
- Assisting in monitoring of social media pages for clients
- Assisting in Content development
- Assisting in Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM) for clients
- Assistance in Marketing Research for various client projects
- Monitoring media mentions about clients and our agency through RSS feeds, social bookmarking sites, Google Alerts and other digital media monitoring sites
- Creating strategic content schedules for engaging users
- Must be a junior or senior at a college/university
- Creative, think outside the box, type of person
- Familiar with most social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Blogging, etc.
- Ability to work a minimum of 10-15 hours per week in the office.
This is an unpaid internship but will sign for college credit. We are a very interactive, on the go agency. Ideal interns are quick thinkers, do not need to be told what to do twice, are outgoing and are willing to take on responsibilities if needed. Internship may lead to part or full-time opportunities.