We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our fast growing agency. The Social Media Coordinator works with the team to develop social programs and content for tCSA’s clients. This role requires the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects with positive attitude and energy. This candidate is responsible for developing and converting concepts into various content formats to help increase brand awareness, generate leads, and to engage current and prospective customers. This person must understand the importance of creative content creation, and write inspiring and valuable content to serve the needs of our client’s target audiences.
- Act as a Community Manager for tCSA’s clients, engaging with users across social media platforms.
- Develop a variety of content types including social media, emails, blogs, infographics, and more for agency clients for various platforms across different industry verticals.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in person.
- Assist in mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Understand and apply keyword strategies to all content.
- Contribute to content planning and delivery of content.
- Work with team to conceptualize and develop results-driven targeted messages and stories to engage current and prospective customers.
- Develop and manage an editorial content calendar, adhering to production schedules and deadlines verifying that all content is approved through proper channels and systems prior to posting.
- Find and Implement new social media strategies, tools, and tactics as they develop
- Delegate work to Social Media interns as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills required
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and social media
- Proven ability to create long and short copy
- Ability to repurpose content created for various different formats
- Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor plus fluid communication and presentation skills
Only serious inquires. Please send us your creative resume, cover letter and social media links to: info@tCSAonline.com.